From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of John Tolmachoff
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2003 8:30 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] "Admin Web for Declude"

Do to 2 hardware failures and the fact I am swamped with work, we are behind on the beta. It will be available soon.

Also, we are going to start working on support for external tests through the interface. If you would like your program configuration included in this, please let me know.

John Tolmachoff MCSE, CSSA

IT Manager, Network Engineer

RelianceSoft, Inc.

Fullerton, CA  92835