Is it possible to add an X-HEADER that shows the total weight of the
email without using a zero weighted action?

For instance if a WARN action is applied then the total weight range is
shown:

If a SUBJECT action is used only test failures are listed:

I have an action of WEIGHT0 that gives a result of:

of 0.

My aim is to give clients the option of filtering locally using a total
weight as well as the defined weight ranges we use.

WEIGHT0     weight      x       x       0       0
SPAM-NONE       weightrange     x       x       0       4
SPAM-VLOW       weightrange     x       x       5       9
SPAM-LOW        weightrange     x       x       10      14
SPAM-MID        weightrange     x       x       15      19
SPAM-HIGH       weightrange     x       x       20      29
SPAM-VHIGH      weight  x       x       30      0

A total weight header would be useful that didn't involve creating a
weight test and setting the action to WARN. Unless I've missed something
that does this.

David
WiSS Limited