Kami,
    Just had a few questions on your lists, first, this entry:

.247mail.com 38

    What's the 38? The # of times you've caught this name? How many others
use this method? I don't, which is why I ask, I have all I can do just
plowing through all this stuff. But if it helps you to see trends, I may
look into it.

    Next, The following:

.123winners.com  ID-20030110-000003

    What's the ID? Again I feel like I'm missing something obvious here.

    Finally, to all, in regards to comments in tests, what's the BEST way? A
or B?

A 12.14.27.5    description

B 12.14.27.5
    #description

    Is there a difference? besides extra lines? I use B to comment where the
IP originates at the time of listing. And with A you don't need the # symbol
correct?

    Thanks!

Paul