Hi Junkmail-users,

We've prepared a website where you can read more about SpamChk.
http://www.riedmann.it/spamchk/
There is a distribution archive, a installation guide for declude-users
and a history.

Some additional notes and recommendations:
The tests, actions and keywords are well tested. Any single test has a
reason based on statistic analysis ond weeks of research on thousands of
e-mail messages.

A longer list of keywords can increase the detection rate, but then you
should also add some negative keywords - specially used in
auto-generated emails like newsletters, wheater reports, booking
requests and confirmations. This can differ from system to system and
country to country. We're _very_ happy if there is someone making a
research on tipical keywords and phrases used in body, subject,
x-mailer, ... on his system. The results can help to all other users of
SpamChk. (The lists posted by Kami some days ago are very usefull)

If you have any suggestion on the internal weighting system or the
default ini-settigns of SpamChk we ask only to make out a case why. (not
based only on a single case)
For programming errors and suggestions you can send a message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] Wolfgang Riedmann is the mind and programmer behind
this project.

As SpamChk can also return negative error codes we appreciate also
suggestions for tests that triggers tipical non-spam messages. With this
strategy we not only want to classify messages between "neutral" (0) and
"spam" (+x) but between "not spam" (-x) and "spam" (+x)

Markus