-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Kami Razvan
Sent: Sunday, January 19, 2003 12:17 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Return address <IP>

Scott.. Thanks..

I guess this still leaves the other variation up for attack..

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

We have seen this also.. When they are sending email with userID and IP.

I guess one way to decipher this is if the last characters after the last
period are not letters.

Can that be a filter?

Regards,
Kami