I have discovered in several cases that the IP address they are using is in a spam database.

My Question is this: Is there a way to ignore the Spam Weighting if they have an account on the system?
No.

However, in this case, you may want to re-consider the settings for outgoing E-mail (in the global.cfg file). For example, if you are blocking outgoing E-mail based on the total weight (such as the WEIGHT10 test), you may want to change it to a higher value (blocking based on the WEIGHT20 test, for example).