I'm running Junkmail Pro, latest BETA.

How do I turn off Declude for outgoing mail or is that even possible?
I've got all the tests, marked as for outgoing only, commented out.
If you have commented out all the tests in the global.cfg file where the outgoing actions are listed (IE changing the lines like "SPAMHEADERS WARN" to "#SPAMHEADERS WARN), then you should be all set.