>Have you gone to the Processes tab of the Task Manager, and clicked on the
>"CPU" button to sort the processes by CPU usage?  Most likely, it isn't
>Declude.exe (or isn't just Declude.exe) causing the high CPU usage.

Ah yeah there's load of processes but I was wrong its more SMTP and
iwebmsg.exe
By the looks of it its handling lots of mail
You are correct; it sounds like you have a high mail volume.

>What version of Declude are you running ("\IMail\Declude -diag" from a
>command prompt will show you)?  How many E-mails do you send/receive each
day?

1.66 from what I can see on a average day 15,000 sent and 20,000 received ;)
yes busy server
Scanning that volume shouldn't normally be a problem. My guess is that the E-mail is coming in spurts -- such as a user sending out a few hundred E-mails all at once.