Hello,

It seems this morning that we have several dictionary attacks happening on
one of Imail servers. Is there an easy to stop the person doing this? I have
looked through the log files and cannot easily spot the person(s) doing
this.

Is there software that will prevent people from performing Dictionary
Attacks in the future?

The POP3 and Delcude processes are using like 50-09% of the CPU.

Let me know if there is anything I can do...

Adam

Adam Hobach
CyberLynk Sales/Support
[EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED]