Adam,
        Would love a copy emailed ([EMAIL PROTECTED]), although my logs
are just now going over 10mb, we keep adding customers weekly, so it
won't be long before it is to large to handle.  Thanks for the program,

-Keith

unsubscribe, just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and type
"unsubscribe Declude.JunkMail".  The archives can be found at
http://www.mail-archive.com.