> In this case, since they don't seem to care *which* spam
> tests fail (the
> fact that you use an X-RBL-Warning: header rather than
> blocking the E-mail
> typically indicates that the test doesn't justify blocking
> the E-mail), I
> would recommend using a trick to allow you to keep the X-RBL-Warning:
> headers while still getting this mail through. ...

I can't follow:
The default- and per Domain configuration is used to process incoming
mail for this specific domain.
But the Exim Mail server bounce our messages with the outgoing
X-RBL-Warnings from declude.
As I know only the pro version handle the outgoing actions set in the
global.cfg

So I'm neither able to disable only outgoing warnings.

The problem is, that we has had this problem with more then one of our
domains/clients in the last month. The austrian ISP seem's to be a large
provider with many clients.

The next strange thing is, that not all messages are bounced by the Exim
MTA. Also after an extensive research I wasn't able to identify why. I
have no headers of messages that was delivered successfully. One bounced
error maessage is attached to this mail.

The question is: Why Exim can have something against X-RBL-Warnings? Are
this warnings a standard or a declude specific message? How can I
prevent adding any header to outgoing messages? (if this solves the
problem)

Markus

--- Begin Message ---
Title: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    forced failure: SPAMCHK: Message failed SPAMCHK:
    -65.