To keep me out of the spam review loop, I'm using the mailbox function to
move spam to a mailbox called "Junk" for each user.  If the users feel the
need to review/retrieve messages, they can access them via the web
interface.

My question, is there a clean-up utility along the lines of immsgexp.exe
that can be directed to only work on selected mailboxes?

I'd like to clean out any junk more than two or three weeks old, but can't
clean out the main or other mailboxes since I have some users that only use
the web interface and don't have any place to archive messages offline.

Thanks,
-Bill Naber
 Kitchin Hospitality, LLC