> Imagine if a spammer sends out 1,000,000 E-mails with *YOUR* return
> address.  How are you going to feel about the company or ISP that bounces
> that spam to you?

I have adjusted my weights enough that the real spam does get trashed for
the most part. But the bounce messages help me know about the false
positives and people really do appreciate it when I help them get their mail
server fixed.

And I had to laugh when postmaster was a spammer a couple weeks ago :) My
postmaster box was real busy for a few days!

Sheldon

Sheldon Koehler, Owner/Partner        http://www.tenforward.com
Ten Forward Communications           360-457-9023
Nationwide access, neighborhood support!

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time
to pause and reflect." Mark Twain