-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Charles Frolick
Sent: Friday, February 07, 2003 1:42 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] New Util

I have made available a new util for all to use.  It produces MRTG like
graphs of failed Junkmail tests as well as the message count.  I have
also created a web page for all of my utils to be downloaded.
http://spamreview.argolink.net/software/.

If you want to see the graphs it can make go to
http://mail.argolink.net:2180/spamstats.

I also updated an old util to clean out excessive bounce messages, it
has been rewritten in Perl and had some functionality added.

Comments and suggestions are always welcome.

Thanks,
Chuck Frolick
ArgoNet, Inc.