Hello, All,
I have a couple of questions about Declude; one regarding their Virus
product and another regarding their Spam product.

#1) Regarding Declude Virus

I have inherited an server running IMail 6.06.  I have been told that the
server is running Declude Virus and I can find traces of Declude around the
server but I'm having a hard time figuring out how Declude interfaces with
IMail.  Underneath my IMail directory there is a directory called Declude
which contains the files:

installed.bin
postmaster.eml
otherpostmaster.eml
recip.eml
sender.eml
virus.cfg
virus_domains.txt

In the IMail folder itself is a file called Declude.exe.

I am trying to figure out how IMail calls Declude to help it scan for
viruses.  Is this some sort of setting in IMail?  Where is it located in the
IMail administration screens?  Is there any documentation which comes with
Declude Virus?

I am trying to understand how Declude Virus works because we are also
thinking about adding Declude Spam into the mix.  Which brings me to my next
set of questions?

#2) Regarding Declude Spam

How do I get a trial copy of Declude Spam to try out?  Is it's installation
affected by having Declude Virus already on the server?

All comments are appreciated.

Thanks In Advance,
Dan Geiser [EMAIL PROTECTED]