-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of paul
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2003 2:37 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] how much is junk?

Ok guys, what do you see in ratio of junk vs good mail per day? Do you get
more junk than legit? Here I notice we're killing more than 50% of incoming
mail. Average messages processed per day range from 13K to 23K. Using the
log analyzer I found that January we processed 615,082 messages, and 53% we
deleted by Declude, that's alot!

Granted, near daily updates to my kill file and filters help boost the
number.

Paul

http://www.mail-archive.com.