Scott,

Thanks for the level of support you provide.

I'm part of the way there, it fails the test - but I don't think it is
getting the weight it should.  It got the weight of 4 for failing the
filter test and the weight of 3 from the first line in the filter file
but not the weights from the rest of the tests:

HEADERS    10     CONTAINS     salestoday
MAILFROM     20     CONTAINS    salestoday
BODY 3 CONTAINS To unsubscribe, click here
HEADERS    4     CONTAINS     OPTIN
BODY 4 CONTAINS unsubscribe me
BODY 4 CONTAINS opt-in
BODY 4 CONTAINS UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line

Shouldn't it have a weight of 19 and not 7 if the body of the e-mail
was:

To unsubscribe, click here

unsubscribe me

opt-in