-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dan Geiser
Sent: Friday, February 28, 2003 2:57 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] Declude.JunkMail Statistics

Hello, All,
We've been running Declude.JunkMail in "filtering" ("HOLD" action) mode
for
about a week now.

I think the powers that be are interested in seeing some real, concrete
numbers regarding what sort of benefit Declude.JunkMail has been brining
our mail server lo these last 7 days.  I am not looking for anything
fancy
(no graphs or anything) just something simple that can take our JunkMail
logs for the last week and run some totals on how many messages were
scanned, how many were id'ed as spam, etc.  I found the JunkMail
Statistics
Grapher off of the Tools page but I was interested in looking at
something a
little less graphical.  Are there any simple, good tools out there for
producing and/or analyzing the status which a new JunkMail installation
might produce?

Thanks In Advance,
Dan Geiser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>