Keith,

Monday, March 24, 2003 you wrote:
KJ> I wanted to see if anyone had any luck with a recommended tool (i.e.
KJ> Perl Script, etc) to parse out email headers on the fly (i.e. Program
KJ> alias) and adding the address into a block list that Declude Junkmail
KJ> could guard against the next time.  We are wanting to automate a
KJ> 'HoneyPot' type of scenario.  Thanks for the suggestions.

You can do it with Perl but you have to teach yourself a lot of stuff.
There are several helpful packages, namely: Mail::Internet;
MIME::Parser; MIME::Tools; HTML::TreeBuilder; MIME::Base64;
MIME::QuotedPrint.

However it is much much easier to buy yourself a copy of Gammadyne
mailer, http://www.gammadyne.com/ , and set up a project for
processing incoming e-mails.

Terry Fritts