If anyone is using the Habeas headers whitelist option you should be aware
that topica.com is sending their messages with habeas headers. We have them
blacklisted but since the whitelisting overrides everything, their messages
were getting through.

One option you can use here is to use the weighting system to subtract X points from the weight when the Habeas headers are encountered.

However, I would *strongly* urge you to look at the E-mail that had the Habeas headers, to see whether or not it was sent to someone who requested it. If they requested it, they should get it.