Bruce:

With a lot of the big "Spam Farms" - they end up using a lot of different
IPs and they constantly change them.  This also keeps them under a lot of
the spamcop complains.  We have found that creating a fromfile with their
from names helps reduce this problem.

Chuck Schick
Warp 8, Inc.
303-421-5140
www.warp8.com

and yet you can see it is just catching the one test.
The spam has come from at least 3 different ip's so far..37, 30, and 34.
I know I have never signed up for email from these folks.
Is there a way to report, or have them added to the spam tests?

Thanks for your help!

Bruce Loughlin