>>      o SPAMDOMAINS test will now allow an alias (IE "hotmail.com msn.com"
to check @hotmail.com, <<

Exactly ONE alias, or can it be:

netscape.com aol.com compuserve.com

(@netscape.com, allowing either of the three RDNS)?

No. The file for the SPAMDOMAINS test can now contain either 1 entry or 2 entries, such as:

        yahoo.com
        hotmail.com     msn.com

In the first case, an E-mail with a return address containing "yahoo.com" would need to have a reverse DNS entry containing "yahoo.com" to pass the test (this works as before).

In the second card, an E-mail containing "hotmail.com" in the return address could have *either* "hotmail.com" or "msn.com" in the reverse DNS entry.

>>      o PREWHITELIST ON option to automatically bypass spam tests for
E-mail from whitelisted IPs or whitelisted return address. <<

Can you think of any reason why someone should not have this on (other than
possibly seeing failed tests in the logs?)

Either that, or special needs with external tests, are the only reasons I can think of for not turning it on.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.