> To  make  this  closer to a failsafe, we can have your program check
> the  weight already assigned to the configured match, if its above X
> weight, it would trigger a configurable alert (off site email, event
> log, log file...etc)

This  seems  like  an  awful lot of round-the-clock processing just to
make  sure  that  you  haven't made a typo! Since you have to manually
originate  the  message  anyway,  why not just send one after you make
changes  and  make sure it gets where it's supposed to go (and with no
unexpected   warning   headers)?   I   usually   set   up  a  strongly
counterweighted  account  for  exactly  this purpose, then look at the
headers after it comes in.

-Sandy

Sanford Whiteman, Chief Technologist
Broadleaf Systems, a division of