-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rich
Sent: Sunday, June 15, 2003 8:51 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] SpamDomains Weight

Whats the average weight on the Spamdomains test that people are
using.  I'm getting good results with Bills list and thinking about
increasing the weight to 10 or so...

Rich Griebel
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.kendra.com
Scanned for Viruses using Declude and F-Prot

http://www.mail-archive.com.