Hi Bill ,

I wrote a small VB program .
----------------------------------
Here is more details about the system.

I am using the KIWI syslog server software to send the logs to the SQL
You can specify in IMAIL  syslogs server ip address .(IF you run KIWI on the
same machine ,you have to stop IMAIL syslog )

I have wrote a small Visual Basic Program which scan the SQL database for "
ERR .... INVALID USER " lines every 2 min.

And my little program Open a telnet connection to the firewall ADD the ip
address to block .
Then the program remove the ip address after 1 hour.

On my firewall i wrote a global policie group to deny access to port 25
So the software add the ip address and specify that it belong to that group
lls.

I decided also to integrate DECLUDE JUNKMAIL with my firewall.
For weight over 20 i will block for 1 hour
For weight over 30 will block for 2 hour
And so on.

Rifat