I am noticing that often the messages I send to the Declude lists are
pending in our Exchange server queue.  They are easy to spot because they
are the only messages in the queue.  If I force several retrys, they will
eventually get delivered, but it can take many attempts at times.

Is anyone else experiencing this when send to either the Declude JunkMail or
Virus lists?

Bill