I had one customer that told me that he had over 5000 simultaneous open
connections with no problems and a large number of these were being tarpitted.
I have seen postings in newsgroups that claim to have had 7000 open
connections on Win2k Pro. I have not yet been able to determine a hard number
for this and don't have enough machines here to create that many connections.
We have been able to get up to about 1200 or so.

Brian

On 06/18/03 3:39pm you wrote...