From: Dan Geiser [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2003 2:19 PM
To: Declude JunkMail
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] Way OT: IMail "Host Aliases" on Exchange 2000

Hello, All,
We are in the process of moving the users, aliases and host aliases of our in-house
domains from IMail over to Exchange 2000.  We are still going to be passing our
incoming mail through our IMail server to take advantage of Spam and Virus Filtering.
I've been able to recreate almost everything that I had setup in IMail over on the
Exchange Server.  The one thing I haven't been able to recreate is the "host aliases".

Our primary mail site is defined in IMail as "nexustechgroup.com".  We also have 2
host aliases "nexustechltd.com" and "nexustechnologygroup.com" which allow any mail
sent to any of those other domains to be accepted as if it were the primary domain.  I
was wondering if any of you kind IMail users knew how to setup the equivalent of IMail
"host aliases" in Exchange 2000?

Thanks, Much!
Dan Geiser [EMAIL PROTECTED]