-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of R. Scott Perry
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2003 1:22 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] BODY filter problems again

>I deleted that line in testing and messages with these types of
>attachments immediately began failing another line -
>     BODY 20 CONTAINS full nudity

Have you checked the lines just before and just after that one?  There
is a
slight chance that the line numbering could be off for some reason.  The

"BODY 20 CONTAINS full nudity" should definitely not get triggered on an

E-mail with a .jpg or .pdf file (unless, of course, the E-mail body
contains "full nudity").

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver
vulnerability detection.
Find out what you have been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.

[This msg Virus Scanned by GlobalWeb.net]

---
[This msg Virus Scanned by GlobalWeb.net]