and notify the sender by e-mail.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of R. Scott Perry
Sent: Wednesday, July 09, 2003 2:13 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] X-Declude-Sender Missing from Header

>We are seeing several spam emails delivered to our clients which are
>apparently able to bypass JMPro filters as there is no X-Declude-Sender
>line in the header. Can anyone explain why it is missing (see sample
>header below)?

>[4000020e].

Declude JunkMail definitely scanned this E-mail.  Are you using the XSENDER
ON option, or are you using your own XINHEADER/XOUTHEADER option to produce
the X-Declude-Sender: header?

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver
vulnerability detection.
Find out what you have been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.

http://www.mail-archive.com.