and notify the sender by e-mail.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of IS - Systems Eng.
(Karl Drugge)
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2003 10:55 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Best Practices question

Not to bash Scott, who is the freaking GOD of SMTP traffic.. but EEWWW..
yuck. FIND will work, but I'd have to wash my hands afterwards. My computer
is supposed to do my work FOR me, on a daily basis, and mail me my checks at
home ! ( I wish ! )...

Just write up a quick PERL/WSH/Shell script to parse the info, then schedule
it with AT to run whenever you want. I wrote mine up a few weeks ago. If
people want I'll post it. It's in PERL, so you'll need active PERL
installed, and you might need to tweak it for your local settings. It's not
as clean as Scott or another professional programmer might make it, but it's
quick, dirty, and gets the job done.

 Here's a sample of what mine does ( on a pretty slow day for SPAM ):

  Total number of messages 665
  Total Passed, including whitelisted,   523,    percentage : 78.6
  Total HELD                             21,     percentage : 3.2
  Total BOUNCED                          121,    percentage : 18.2
Total of Whitelisted     218
Total of SPAMCOP         25
Total of NOABUSE         66
Total of NOPOSTMASTER    58