Since the SPAMDOMAINS test only has 2 possible columns one for the domain
name and one for a possible alias...

When using the SPAMDOMAINS test, if you have a legit sender that has three
interchangeable domains in use on their mail servers, e.g. HOTMAIL.COM,
MICROSOFT.COM and MSN.COM (this is just an example I know these aren't
necessarily interchangeable), will entries in SD.TXT like...

HOTMAIL.COM MSN.COM
HOTMAIL.COM MICROSOFT.COM

keep an e-mail message from [EMAIL PROTECTED] that originates from a server
with a Reverse DNS of MICROSOFT.COM server from failing the SPAMDOMAINS
test?

No. The problem is that an E-mail that comes from "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" with a reverse DNS that includes "microsoft.com" will fail the test on the first line.

We are looking into a way to allow for more than one alias.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you have been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.