I'm seeing more and more of this all the time. Someone inquired about this
recently and maybe I missed any responses.... <hanging head down in shame>

The generic header reads...
Received from mydomain.com (xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx) by mail.mydomain.com..  etc
From: "someone" <myemailaddy>
To: <myemailaddy>

where the IP address does not match the my domain and the Declude-Sender
shows my domain.
The email bodies use lots of URL encoding to hide the URLs.

They usually fail Declude tests for DSBL, BADHEADERS, SPAMHEADERS and we
don't delete or hold at this level... maybe we should??

What's the best way to block these?

TIA.. ~Joe

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses at HNB.com]