Title: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] dashes in domains
Oh that is smart... cool... I think that will do it for me.

-Josh
----- Original Message -----
From: Dan Geiser
Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2003 6:42 PM
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Spamdomains question

Joshua,
What about...

netscape.    .aol

?

Dan
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2003 6:26 PM
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] Spamdomains question

Question on SpamDomains...

The above header was in an email to me from a netscape employee I work with. (changed it to snoopy so she doesn't get spam) Mail from Netscape comes from aoltw.net as that is one of our internal domains at AOL Time Warner. In Spamdomains I have

netscape.     aol.

Should I make it looser with

netscape.    aol

removing the period on the end of "aol" ? I know this opens it up to matching many more hosts, but it still will fail many spammers. Is there a better solution?

-Josh