-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of John Tolmachoff
(Lists)
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2003 11:28 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Is the list down?

> I don't want to go home, I want a vacation!

Dear Mr. Sheldon Koehler;

It is with great pleasure that I can announce that you are hereby granted an
official vacation.

You MUST take this vacation immediately, or forfeit the right to use it
forever.

To claim your official vacation, you must call this number within the next
30 seconds, or this vacation will be gone forever.

Should you fail to call in time, or to take your vacation once confirmed,
you will then be disallowed any further opportunities to take a vacation in
the foreseeable future.

Good luck and enjoy.

John Tolmachoff MCSE CSSA

(Moonlighting Travel Agent Extraordinaire) ;-)>

Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.