Everyone,

We have decided to close the Trustic service. As has become apparent
recently, there are several issues with the system as it is designed. As

such, we do not believe Trustic will reach the level of accuracy that we

require. The issue of handling large ISPs that, for the most part, deal
with spam complaints is one of the main flaws in the Trustic system for
which we see no apparent solution.

Registrations have been disabled on the site. Within a day the site
itself will be taken down and replaced with a notice. The DNS blocklist
will remain for a couple of weeks, but it will be configured to never
return a match. Please reconfigure your mail servers to not query the
blocklist.

We remain confident that the problem of spam is a solvable problem.
Thank you for your help with this great experiment.

Mark

--
Mark Fletcher
Trustic, Inc