I keep getting spam mails that should be caught.

Here are the spam tests it fails.
BLITZEDALL, BASE64, HELOBOGUS, MAILFROM, IPNOTINMX, ROUTING, LONGSUBJECT,
BLACKLIST, NOLEGITCONTENT, WEIGHT10, WEIGHT12, WEIGHT15, WEIGHT20 [85]

The emails are kind of weird.  The goto a postmaster alias on a different
domain, then goto our abuse alias, then finally goes to two people, me and
another person.

I have a personalized .junkmail file that says:
WEIGHT10 MAILBOX Spam
WEIGHT12 MAILBOX Spam
WEIGHT15 MAILBOX Spam
WEIGHT20 MAILBOX Spam

While the other person that recieves the email has a .junkmail file that
says:
WEIGHT10 SUBJECT [SPAM 10]
WEIGHT12 SUBJECT [SPAM 12]
WEIGHT15 SUBJECT [SPAM 15]