Yesterday we received a lot of positive feedback on the reporting
tool.  We have since released a new beta incorporating in some of the
suggestions we have received.  In addition to fixing a few issues
related to the non-rfc compliant email that was being generated.

There are going to be a lot of beta's released over the next couple
weeks due to the suggestions we have been receiving.  If you would
like to be on a notification list when new beta's are released let us
know.

Darrell
[EMAIL PROTECTED]