I have an email address that belongs to a domain we gate for that we
would like to capture the email.

Is there a way I could use Declude Junkmail to capture that specific
email address ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) to attach it to me so we could look at
it?

In this case, the COPYTO action could be used (if you are using the Pro version). To do this, you could either create a per-user configuration file for the user with a line "CATCHALLMAILS COPYTO [EMAIL PROTECTED]". Or, you could create a filter test with a line "ALLRECIPS 0 CONTAINS [EMAIL PROTECTED]" (and then use "MYFILTER COPYTO [EMAIL PROTECTED]").

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you have been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.