From: Charles Frolick [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2003 12:11 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Test No Messages

I just finished getting all the latest updates, service packs and
patches on my servers last week (spent a couple days double checking and
catching what auto update doesn't show).  I believe they all had that
patch already, but could have been bad.

I have been considering putting filters on all my access servers (I'm an
ISP) to kill anything in our out for the commonly exploited windows
ports (135, 139, etc.) to protect my users, and the internet.  My
concern is, that it might break some other type of functionality for
users. Ayone have any thoughts?

Thanks,
Chuck Frolick
ArgoNet, Inc.