That is not possible at this time with Declude, and has been discussed. Some
other tests maybe be looking at the ability to do that.

However, while the concept is interesting, your example has the potential to
delete legits.

The reason is taking action based on blacklisted keywords can be dangerous.
Many keywords that we would like to black list can be found in other words.
Another example is the owner of your client sends a message to his brother
explaining that he finally told his son about the birds and the bees. The
body contains a black listed word, and the message failed BASE64 because it
came through OWA and had no subject line. You know just deleted the owners
legit message.

John Tolmachoff MCSE CSSA
Engineer/Consultant
eServices For You