From: Omar K. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2003 5:03 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] SORBS

How are the false positive rates ?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Colbeck, Andrew
Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2003 12:30 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] OSRELAY question.

Until a few days ago, I was using SORBSALL, but on checking out their home
page, I found that it had grown quite a lot since I started using it.

Since JunkMail will only incur the lookup once, I suggest that if you're
using SORBS that you break it up into all the little tests to query the same
rbl, and set your weights accordingly.  I found that a) this is much more
flexible and b) much more effective, very spammy sources are listed under
multiple categories.

Check out the bottom of the page for the description and usage of the
individual tests and return codes, then set your weights and actions as you
see fit:

http://www.dnsbl.sorbs.net/using.html

Andrew 8)