Also, check out autowhite.  It automatically whitelists an e-mail address
when you send e-mail to that address.

While it has more flexibility than that, that's the simplest description.

I immediately went to Outlook, and sent e-mail to anybody I cared about, and
now I know that I'll get whatever they send me, even if it normally would
trigger all of the anti-spam (but not anti-virus) stuff we have running.

I don't have a great link for it, but it is in the archive.

Rob

Robert N. Grosshandler
www.iGive.com