You might also be failing yahoo.com E-mail accounts, and if so, you might want to reduce the scoring of the blocklist that is catching this domain. Some have entire netblocks for Yahoo and SBC listed in them, but it's mostly valid senders from those addresses. FIVETEN-SPAM is one that does this. YBL only does that.

Matt

Tandem Group wrote:

I am having a whitelistfile problem with a mailing list. There are the odd
messages which get caught in our regular tests and I need to whitelist the
address. The X-Declude-Sender: line is as follows:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

where the second set of numbers change for each message. I don't know about
the first. It may be a group identifier.

I have tried the following: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

but don't know if it is a valid address as far as JunkMail is concerned. Any
body have any ideas?

This is in a per-user whitelistfile, not a global one.

Erik