Never mind... I found that I had saved it from a web page someone sent me
and I have a text file already. Here is the text in case someone else wants
it:

Personal Whitelist

A personal whitelist allows you to accept email messages from any email
address you want no matter how many Spam tests the message actually fails.

There are three options currently available in the personal whitelist
feature. You can whitelist individual email addresses, whitelist all
messages from a certain domain and, if you do not want the anti-Spam service
at all, you can whitelist all messages sent to your address.

E-mail Options -

1. [EMAIL PROTECTED] - whitelist a single email address.

2. [EMAIL PROTECTED] - whitelist all messages from a certain domain. To
whitelist all messages from hotmail.com enter [EMAIL PROTECTED] For all
messages from aol.com enter [EMAIL PROTECTED]

3. [EMAIL PROTECTED] - whitelist all messages from everyone (turns off Spam
filtering). Enter [EMAIL PROTECTED] to whitelist all messages sent to your
address.

>From that point on, any message sent to your e-mail address will be checked
against your address book in WebMail. If the "from" address of the message
is in your address book, you'll receive the message no matter how many Spam
tests the message fails. If the "from" address is not in your address book,
the message will be processed by the anti-Spam system as it normally
processes messages.

To add an email address to your personal whitelist:

Go to http://mail.tenforward.com and supply your e-mail address and your
e-mail password. Once you are logged into WebMail, click the Contacts link
at the top right. You will see some examples on that page of how to add an
address or addresses to your address book.

If you have further questions, please email [EMAIL PROTECTED] or call
our help desk at 360-457-9023.

Sheldon

Sheldon Koehler, Owner/Partner        http://www.tenforward.com
Ten Forward Communications           360-457-9023
Nationwide access, neighborhood support!

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time
to pause and reflect." Mark Twain