So the e-mail that Mr. Koehler listed yesterday afternoon about this subject
is incorrect?  Darn, that would be an awesome feature.  His e-mail is listed
below...

Personal Whitelist

A personal whitelist allows you to accept email messages from any email
address you want no matter how many Spam tests the message actually fails.

There are three options currently available in the personal whitelist
feature. You can whitelist individual email addresses, whitelist all
messages from a certain domain and, if you do not want the anti-Spam service
at all, you can whitelist all messages sent to your address.

E-mail Options -

1. [EMAIL PROTECTED] - whitelist a single email address.

2. [EMAIL PROTECTED] - whitelist all messages from a certain domain. To
whitelist all messages from hotmail.com enter [EMAIL PROTECTED] For all
messages from aol.com enter [EMAIL PROTECTED]

3. [EMAIL PROTECTED] - whitelist all messages from everyone (turns off Spam
filtering). Enter [EMAIL PROTECTED] to whitelist all messages sent to your
address.

Jason