I'm not familiar with this test?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Matthew Bramble
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2003 10:27 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Strange Subject

Add the following tests and it get's even better :)

SUBSPACE-10        subjectspaces    10    x    1    0
SUBSPACE-20        subjectspaces    20    x    2    0
SUBSPACE-30        subjectspaces    30    x    3    0

Matt

Dan Patnode wrote:

>I did a scan of all uncaught spam from the last week, found all the
one's with Q, removed the QU's and ended up with this list.  All of
these would have been seen by Matt's new config:

>Subject: Block those unwanted Popups yqvqk
>Subject: drive luxury cars and get paid          9xP%oY5NzPG\q2G
>Subject: drive luxury cars and get paid          L0z[7J4aYq!F7P1
>Subject: drive luxury cars and get paid 9xP%oY5NzPG\q2G
>Subject: drive luxury cars and get paid L0z[7J4aYq!F7P1
>Subject: FW: Block those unwanted Popups yqvqk
>Subject: FW: drive luxury cars and get paid          9xP%oY5NzPG\q2G
>Subject: FW: drive luxury cars and get paid          L0z[7J4aYq!F7P1
>Subject: FW: get that extra boost in the bed uvqtc qqyixu
>Subject: FW: new mail                                        REgnfqnKQT
>Subject: Fw: :( would u mind if i ..
jqvmoiqfkzkokdwns u
>Subject: get that extra boost in the bed uvqtc qqyixu
>Subject: get that extra boost in the bed uvqtc qqyixu
>Subject: Re: new mail                                        REgnfqnKQT
>Subject: Re: new mail REgnfqnKQT
>Subject: Stop messages SPAM po p  vyoaejswayqo
>Subject: [Fwd:
=?GB2312?B?0OnE4r/VvOS089PFu92jrDE5OdSqv8nS1L2o0ru49s341b6jrA==?==?GB231
2?B?uM+/7LW9d3d3LjA3NTVzei5jb23J6sfrsMld?=