Scott,

Is there a limit to how far down a file the text filters will search? I've come across a few examples where a text filter of:

BODY 0 CONTAINS base64

...didn't hit when it was actually in the message as text. In the most recent example, this was 72,486 characters into the E-mail (including the headers). If recollection serves me right, the other messages were also very long, though I could be mistaken. If length isn't the issue, do you have any other suggestions as to why this happened?

Also, is there a fix available for the BADHEADERS 8400000a error? I get a decent number of these every day, and they're often false positives (as was discussed before). The message that I'm referencing failed because of both the text filter not hitting and that BADHEADERS issue (not RFC compliant, but supported functionality from popular mail clients).

Thanks,