-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Matthew Bramble
Sent: Monday, September 15, 2003 11:16 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] postmaster junk

"Delete based on specified content"

(http://www.declude.com)]

>---
>This E-mail came from the Declude.JunkMail mailing list.  To
>unsubscribe, just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and
>type "unsubscribe Declude.JunkMail".  The archives can be found
>at http://www.mail-archive.com.

Matthew S. Bramble
President and Technical Coordinator
iGaia Incorporated, Operator of NYcars.com
Office Phone: (518) 862-9042
Cellular: (518) 229-3375
Fax: (518) 862-9044
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED]