Any more than they already have??  Its not a stupid move at all (if you
NetSol).  The make all of their money on the ignorance of newbies that
just don't know any better.  Once people realize what lyin', cheatin',
stealin' scum they are...you get the idea.

Do all of the unregistered domains resolve to this range: 64.94.110.x???

Todd Holt
Xidix Technologies, Inc
Las Vegas, NV  USA
www.xidix.com